The premise of the upcoming promotion, read-review-refund, is quite simple. Buy any title by P. A. Davies between 1st Dec 2019 and 31st Dec 2019, read it, review it and – once that review is live – get the cost of the book refunded*
However, even with the simplest of ideas, there has to be some rules; so here they are.
Please read them carefully before committing to any purchase.
Terms and conditions.
- Q) What will be refunded?
- A) The cost of any title(s) purchased less a small admin fee of 10% which is levied by PayPal. Also, due to the nature of this promotion, postage and packing charges will NOT be refunded.
- Example transaction:
Title cost = £7.99
Postage = £1.99
Total = £9.98.
Refund amount (following review)
£9.98 – £1.99 (p&p) – 0.79p (PayPal charge @10%) = £7.20
- All titles must be purchased via the website padavies.co.uk/shop using the corresponding PayPal link.
- No refund will be given if a title is purchased via any other third party outlet.
- Only one refund per title bought. For example, buying numerous copies of the same book and posting a review for that book will not result in numerous refunds; only one. However, buying different titles in the same transaction will result in a refund for all the titles purchased and subsequently reviewed.
- To claim your title refund, simply email the link of your live review to email@example.com
- Each review must be live, verifiable and contain the date and name (username) of the reviewer.
- Refunds will only be made to the corresponding PayPal account of the initial purchaser.
- Unfortunately – due to the logistics – this promotion is only open to UK residents with a verified PayPal account.
- This is a limited time promotion.
- MJD Publishing retain the right to amend the terms and conditions of this promotion subject to any such changes being firstly announced via social media outlets.
* Please allow 7-10 working days for the cost of your purchase to be refunded.